Students will be matched with a mentor and learn how to:
1. Engage in virtual networking
2. Understand your innovator profile
3. Create a STEM Innovator business canvas
4. Validate ideas through customer discovery
5. Master a Shark-Tank Pitch to Investors
6. Protect your intellectual property
7. Build strategies for a college portfolio
Following completion of camp, students may schedule up to 90 minutes of team coaching, through September 1, 2021 for assistance in portfolio submission.
Successful portfolio submission to the University of Iowa may provide 3 hours of college credit.
Participants must be entering grades 9 to 12.
This six-week virtual course is for high school students who enjoy thinking outside of the box and seeking business skills to work on a passion. Learners will take a career journey as an innovator and experience what it's like to work on a real startup, while earning college credit.
Please contact Outsourced Innovation if you have any questions.